~ K A I Z E N ~
This is an instructions manual in case you need some help on board.
1. Automatic pilot control
3. Screen/repeater for electronic
4. Screen repeater for electronic
5. Port engine panel.
6. Engines controls. Number seven.
7. Starboard engine panel.
8. Wind lash control plus chain counter.
9. Radio/hi-fi control.
10. 12V socket.
11. Steering wheel. Next
12. Bilge pump switches, and underwater lights
Drain your black water system frequently. It is mandatory to drain black water system before leaving the boat
Remember to close all hatches before and during sailing. Hatches in the saloon area must be closed at all times. This is to prevent water coming in and damaging the electric section in the cockpit area. Don't forget to check the two hatches at the skipper's cabins
The use of an electric winch for furling/unfurling the genoa or any other forwards sail must be strictly avoided. ( risk of the forestay breaking which may lead to dismasting)
On the Go
While sailing or on the move generator must be at all times OFF!
When generator is off you cannot use the A/C and the watermaker.
Electric toilets: Simply push a button to activate the inlet of freshwater into the bowl and flush away with copious amount of water .
In order to save energy refrigerators should be turned off from the electrical panel at night time.
2. Navigation lights.
3. Streaming lights.
4. Deck searchlight.
5. Mooring light.
6. 12 V/220 V – 2000 VA inverter control.
7. Internal lights.
8. Port bilge pump.
9. Starboard bilge pump
10. Water pump
11. Refrigerated unit.
12. Control touch screen used to:
- Check the levels of charge and voltage in the battery banks, as well as the gauges for the freshwater and fuel tanks.
- Control the boat’s 220V power supplies (generator, and shore socket)
- Switch the generator on and off.